Lavipharm Invitation to Annual Shareholders Meeting 30.06.2022
09 June, 2022
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Performance cookies: Performance cookies collect information about how visitors/users use the site, for example, which pages they visit most often and if they receive error messages from web pages. They also collect aggregated, anonymous information that does not identify a visitor/user. They are used exclusively to improve the performance of a website.
Functionality cookies: Functionality cookies are used to provide services requested by the visitor/user, such as viewing videos or using social media. The information that these cookies collect may become anonymous and cannot monitor the activity of browsing on other websites. If you do not accept these cookies, it may affect the performance and functionality of the website and limit your access to its content.
Targeting/advertising cookies: They are used to provide content that is more suited to you and your interests. They can be used to send targeted advertising/promotions, limit ads, or measure an ad campaign's effectiveness. It can be used to remember the websites you have visited to determine which online marketing channels are more effective and allow us to reward external websites and partners who have forwarded you to us.
Types of data we collect
The Company collects personal information of visitors/users of the website www.lavipharm.com, only when they voluntarily provide them for the purpose of providing the services that are available electronically. It also collects and processes personal data from other sources that it obtains legally and is allowed to process.
Indicatively, the personal data collected and processed by the Company include:
• Identity data (name, status, date of birth, VAT number, SS number etc.)
• Contact data (home address, e-mail, telephone number, etc.)
• Financial data (card details, bank account, credit balances, etc.)
• Demographic data (age, gender, place of residence, etc.)
• Data from receiving CVs for evaluating prospective employees
• Consumer health data, in accordance with Company’s pharmacovigilance obligations under current legislation
• Data via Cookies (see Cookies Policy)
Purposes for processing your data
We collect and process your personal data for the following indicative purposes:
• Provision of medical information for the Company's products
• Dispatch of promotional/informative, advertising programs of the Company
• Job placements
• Communicating with website visitors
• Compliance with the applicable legislation (tax legislation, pharmaceutical legislation, recommendations and decrees of the National Organization for Medicines, etc.)
• Improve our products and services, as well as our communication with you
Lawfulness of processing
We process personal data for one or more of the following restrictive reasons:
• Compliance with the Company's legal obligations
• To defend the Company's legitimate business interest, unless the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject prevail over it and require the protection of the relevant data;
• Execution of a contract to which you are a contracting party
• Consent of the data subject
Retention time of your personal data
We will retain your personal data for as long as we maintain any business or other relationship with you. To determine the time period for keeping your data, the following criteria are considered:
• The nature of the data
• The purpose of the processing
• The legal obligations of the Company that enforce their compliance
• The value of the data for the Company
• The risks to the Company and the data subjects that may result from the retention of the relevant data
In the event that the necessary period of maintenance of your data expires, these data will be deleted from the Company's databases, unless further compliance is imposed by the need to comply with a relevant provision of law or a contractual obligation of Company.
Transfer and disclosure of your personal data
The Company does not transmit your personal data to countries outside the European Economic Area (third countries) and undertakes not to sell, rent or in any way publish and/or share your personal data with any third party natural or legal person, unless:
• Has the explicit consent of the data subject;
• The transmission of your personal data to legal and/or natural persons cooperating with the Company becomes necessary for the provision of the services and the satisfacaction of your desires;
• The transmission of your personal data is due to the compliance of the Company with the relevant provisions of the law and is restricted to the competent authorities (tax authorities, auditing companies, National Organization for Medicines etc.)
Protection and security of your personal data
Our Company takes the appropriate technical and organizational measures for the protection and security of your personal data. We use various security measures and technologies to protect your personal data against unauthorized access, use, disclosure, alteration or destruction, in accordance with the relevant laws on the protection and confidentiality of personal data, such as anonymization, misrepresentation, data encryption, firewalls, principles of data protection already by design and by definition, and organizational measures such as strict policies for access to systems, employee confidentiality, establishment of internal procedures, staff training, periodic audits, etc.
When we share or transmit your personal data with third parties, we contractually ensure that they keep your data confidential and implement appropriate security measures to maintain the security of your data.
As personal data subjects, you have the following rights, as defined and specified in the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation/GDPR):
the right of access, i.e. upon your request, to inquire as to whether or not your personal data are being processed and to obtain further information on it;
the right to demand the rectification of your personal data in the event of an inaccurate registration or subsequent change;
the right to obtain the restriction of the processing, under the conditions laid down in the law;
the right to the portability of your data;
the right to ask the erasure of your personal data, subject to the applicable legislation;
the right to withdraw your consent;
the right to file a complaint to the Personal Data Protection Authority (Kifissias 1-3, P.C. 115 23, Athens, call center: + 30-210 6475600, Fax: + 30-210 6475628). For the authority's responsibility and how to submit a complaint, you can visit the website (www.dpa.gr = "My rights =" submit a complaint), where there is detailed information.
In order to exercise these rights you may contact Lavipharm Group's Data Protection Officer (DPO), by sending your request either to the email address: email@example.com, or by post at the Company’s offices, Agias Marinas Street, Paiania Attikis, P.C. 19002.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.